Interlibrary Loan Policy
INTERLIBRARY LOAN POLICY
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is the process by which a library borrows materials to or from another library.
- Must have a valid Dublin Public Library Card.
- Patron must not owe library fines of over $5.00 or have any books that are overdue.
- Must complete an interlibrary loan request form.
- May place 6 requests at a time.
- Is responsible for the return postage on each item requested.
- Is responsible for paying a late fee of $1.00 a day.
- Patron may not renew items.
- Is responsible for the replacement cost of a lost or damaged book. This cost is determined by the lending library.
- A patron under the age of 18 must have parents/or legal guardians signature.
- Materials may take up to 3 weeks or more to arrive. Average wait on arrival is 1 week.
The Dublin Public Library does not loan reference materials, bestsellers, genealogy and local history, audiovisual, microfilm, rare or valuable materials or bulky or fragile items.